Electric Car News Zimbabwe

Youngest African Woman with a PhD




Zimbabwean, Musawenkosi Saurombe, 23, became the youngest African woman to attain a PhD.

She now has a PhD in industrial psychology from North-West University Campus in Mahikeng, South Africa. She was honoured on the 25th of April 2017.

Her thesis was titled: The management perspectives on a talent value proposition for academic staff in a South Africa Higher Education Institution.

Dr. M. Saurombe started school at the age of 4 in Botswana, Gaborone. Remarkably Musawenkosi Saurombe went on to be promoted from a grade 3 class into a grade 4 stream after only completing one schooling term.

"My parents had to explain to my teachers after wanting to promote me to other grades that I needed time to mature and it was true because when I got to University I struggled," she said in one of her interviews.

Source: Chronicle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Don't be surprised to see Mugabe standing next to God vetting people into heaven" Zanu Pf youth leader

"...We want to assure you President Mugabe that as long as you are alive, you are our life President. No other person’s name qualifies...